CONNECTING SUSTAINABILITY AND INNOVATION
On behalf of ECVM, the European Council of Vinyl Manufacturers, we have the great pleasure to invite you to attend the PVC4Cables and PVC4Pipes Conferences to be held, respectively, on 5 and 6 October 2022 in Bologna, Italy.
Addressing the common theme Connecting Sustainability and Innovation, both conferences are open to all actors of the PVC cable and PVC pipe industries. They aim to present and discuss trends and opportunities in both sectors, with a particular focus on sustainability and innovation.
Day 1: 5 October 2022 - PVC4Cables Conference
- PVC cables market update
- Standards and potential improvements of the CPR
- Acidity of fumes: new tests and new formulations
- Cable formulations with new additives and how to improve cables’ sustainability
- Collaboration among associations, companies and universities as a strategic path for innovation
- Cable recycling and related cost/benefit analysis.
PVC4Cables is the ECVM's platform dedicated to the PVC cables value chain, acting as a driver for environmentally responsible innovations in the PVC cables sector. It brings together the producers of PVC resins, stabilisers and plasticisers, and PVC compounders.
Day 2: 6 October 2022 - PVC4Pipes Conference
- Regulatory challenges and opportunities for PVC and additives
- Addressing sustainability challenges with PVC pipe networks
- Lifecycle competitiveness of PVC pipes
- Readiness of PVC pipes for the hydrogen economy
- European standardisation developments impacting PVC pipes
- Sustainable innovations along the PVC pipes value chain
PVC4Pipes is the ECVM's platform dedicated to the PVC pipes value chain, promoting the acceptance and utilisation of PVC in piping systems. Our partners come from all parts of the PVC value chain and beyond (PVC resin producers, pipe manufacturers, additive suppliers, downstream equipment manufacturers, associations, communications bodies and institutes).
Participation to the conferences is free of charge. Registration is mandatory.
The organisers reserve the right to accept or reject any registrations.
The conference language is English.
Contact Noelle Tracey for any additional information.